Jan 11, 2007

hanging out with old mates!

Just before the New Year, seeing as tho i had some free time on my hands, I called up some of my old mates that i met while on exchange in kobe and we went out on the booze like always. so i met up with my 3 mates who used to go to my soccer class once a week. Only this time, they were at an actual legal age to drink....hehe. it was cool. we went to the old yakitori izakaya and had an all u can eat/drink course for a few hours. Seeing as tho they, were now 22, not 19, i thought they could all handle their booze quite well, but i was wrong. we didnt drink ourselves stupid but the word, CADBURY kept popping into my mind.

This is me with Kyou and Jin (left to right). Kyou's face isnt usually that red (it only takes him a beer to become bright red).

This is my good mate Naoya. We used to keep in touch with each other but he kept changing his email address. We had a chance encounter last year sometime when i went to the movies in kobe with mika. And decided to catch up the next time i was in kobe.

At my favourite Yakitori joint, Tori-no-suke!
Then i invited the boys to go to a local bar i frequented coz i was good mates with the owner/master, Nasubi. He was just closing up when we got there but he let come in for a beer. which turned into about 4 or 5 for me. he's a bloody legend. i always enjoy going there. its good for a laugh.
The boys were a bit lightweight so we ended drinks short after that and went home. it was good to see them, and get out of mika's place for a bit too.....hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home